JZZ Update: Winter frustration to the MAX
Usually by the end of the summer season I can’t wait for winter to come. Mainly so I can take the car off the road and work on some projects for it for the new year. I had a number of project for myself this year and have been working on them right along.
So why am I frustrated? Cause it damn cold out, and all my rojects have now come down to needed light and to work outside. This is a problem for me cause I wok 6 days a week. The only days i have enough light to work on the car is Wednesday, Saturday and my only full day away from the office Sunday. Lets go over what needs to be done and what is accomplished.
1. Zee’s wing is fully painted, cleared, wetsanded and buffed. I do however need to take it up to the parents house where the car is stored and see if the color matches. This is apain in the ass cause it seems the sun never shines in the winter. I also need to mount the wingvia 3m adhesive
2. Depending on the zee’s wing color i need to lay another coat of white, a coat of pearl, wetsand then spray a few coats of clear, wetsand and buff.
3. All interior bars are painted and in the car
4. Install HIDs
5. swap out semi siezed front calipers with new calipers and bleed brakes
6. super secret project requiring moe cutting, body work, painting
7. I would like to swap over to the lower sprint springs when I do the calipers.
I’m just annoyed cause i would like to get a little bit of work done every night while I’m home doing nothing. I need a real garage with heat and a real driveway so I can work. None of this paint shit here take it there, let it dry in my den bullshit. sigh. I feel I’m behind schedule and i don’t want to freeze or wait till april to do things like mount the wing, and do the calipers and springs